Responsive and Reliable Expert Service
SVL’s highly experienced field service teams in Minnesota and North Dakota inspect, test, start, diagnose and perform preventative maintenance, warranty and repair service on all brands of equipment. We also offer 24-hour emergency services.
Our fully-equipped service vehicles and expert technicians provide the quickest, most reliable service available. These service capabilities are further enhanced by the use of an electronic fan balancer, clean room particle counter and octave band analyzer. SVL is the only heating, ventilation and air-conditioning service organization in the area to offer these highly technical services.
More than merely startup and repair personnel, our field service technicians are highly qualified to instruct and consult customers on equipment use and maintenance. They also provide feedback and suggestions for product improvement to manufacturers.
SVL offers service for all other manufactures’ equipment and has a complete parts inventory.
SVL’s factory trained service technicians are highly experienced and can provide full maintenance and repair for:
- Air Handling Systems – Rebuilding and Dynamic Balancing
- Vane Axial
- Computer Room Air Conditioning Systems
- Condensing Units and Air Handlers
- Complete Variable Air Volume System Repair
- Cooling Tower Systems
- Dynamic Predictive Maintenance of Rotating Equipment
- Sound Analysis
- Electronic Filter Maintenance
- Heat Reclaim Systems
- Humidifier Systems
- Industrial Cooling Systems
- Industrial Heat Pumps
- Reciprocating Water Chillers
- Rooftop HVAC Systems
- Total Heat Pump Systems
- Volumetric Control Systems