SVL can perform dynamic balancing on single plane, two plane and multi-plane rotors with up to four supporting bearings and four correction planes. In addition, a best-fit balance can be calculated for vertical and horizontal readings and for up to four operating speeds. Rotors can be balanced above or below their shaft critical speeds.
SVL Dynamic Balancing Service Feature:
- Thorough preliminary analysis of the machine’s vibration characteristics to confirm the presence of unbalance
- Recording of initial unbalance reading, amplitude and phase angle for each bearing location on the machine component
- Recommendation of appropriate trial balance weights and their locations
- Calculation of final correction and trim balance weights to achieve acceptable level of rotor balance
- Recording of rotor response characteristics to allow balancing in one run should subsequent balancing be necessary at a later date