AE-Air vertical high-rise units are ideal for hospitality, office, education, and healthcare facilities.
- 18-gauge galvanized steel frame and back panel. Construction allows for large access panels to permit full access to internal components. The cabinets’ structural integrity remains unaffected by removing any or all access panels.
- ¾” antimicrobial-coated Tuf-skin RX fiberglass insulation. This insulation meets the requirements of ASTM C 1071, ASTM G 21, ASTM G22, NFPA 90A and UL-181.
- Powder-coated optional stamped louver return air grille panel
- Galvanized steel drain pan coated inside with closed-cell foam. Drain riser has a removable “p-trap” for easy cleaning
- 1″ filter frame with 1″ TA filter
- DWDI forward-curved blower wheels, statically and dynamically balanced
- ½” copper tube coils with mechanically bonded aluminum fins. Fins have full depth collars, drawn in the fin stock to provide accurate control of fin spacing and completely cover the copper tubes to lengthen coil life. The tubes expand into the fins for a permanent primary to secondary surface bond, assuring maximum heat transfer efficiency. The coils have been tested at 350 psi for operation at 300 psi gauge working pressure.
- It has 2-pipe and 4-pipe options with electric heat
- Manual air vents
- Factory-mounted piping risers – 115″ long with 3″ belled ends at the top – such that each floor requires only one sweat connection to join one riser to another. The copper-insulated standard risers have 3/4″ synthetic rubber.
- Type M copper-insulated risers with ½” closed-cell foam insulation
- Various valve and actuator options
- 115V-1PH-60Hz 208v/240v
- 277v also available
- Includes a 3-speed control board with a quick-connect plug for field-mounting of the thermostat on the front of the unit.
Models Available: ARR Series, ARM Series, and ARS Series