AQC Industries is a leading manufacturer and innovator of The BlueDuct® underground duct systems for heating, ventilation and cooling (HVAC). The BlueDuct® is the only proven, direct-burial underground duct system made from ultra-durable, advanced HDPE (high-density polyethylene). There is no need for field insulation, field vapor barrier, or field concrete encasement (eliminating the need for two separate concrete pours). Simply “direct bury” the BlueDuct® onto the foam trench blocks, and backfill with pea gravel or dry silica sand.
The BlueDuct® Underground Duct products are engineered to protect against corrosion, mold and mildew, radon, rust and air leaks. The BlueDuct® systems have been installed in thousands of buildings, for over a decade, with trouble-free, long-term performance.
The BlueDuct® Underground Duct: Go Underground with Confidence
A self-insulated, direct-burial air duct system, The BlueDuct® offers fast and easy installation with problem-free, long-life performance.
The BlueDuct® Features
- Direct-burial system, requires no additional insulation or cement trench structures
- Complete underground system to finished floor
- Low-friction surface
- Resists mildew, mold and radon
- Self-insulated for R-10-equivalent performance
- No PVC coating or potential for corrosion
- Does not emit VOCs or toxic gases
- Post installation air leak testing
- Meets code standards for underground ductwork
- Approved for 265°F in UL 181 High Temperature Test
- Industry-leading warranty
- Advanced HDPE material
- Entire duct system with uniform construction
NSF certified for R-10 equivalent thermal performance.