AQC Industries is a PalDuct™ delivery partner. Invented in 1965, PalDuct™ is a highly efficient ductwork system that distributes cleaner air. The system is constructed with a phenolic insulation core, faced on both sides with an aluminum coated, corrosion-resistant polymer. The PalDuct™ Preinsulated Duct Phenolic System is available in indoor and outdoor versions.
The PalDuct™ Preinsulated Duct – Save Energy, Space and Labor
The PalDuct™ meets building codes in North America and many countries in the world and is UL181 listed.
- Superior indoor air quality (IAQ)
- Saves 6 to 8 inches (152.4 to 203.2 mm) of space normally needed to field-insulate
- Weighs 80% less than typical sheet metal ductwork
- Minimal air leakage
- Energy efficient
- Can contribute to LEED® points
- Fast and easy installation
- Cleanable interior and exterior
- Engineering and CAD support services