M-Series makeup air units (MAUs) by Cambridge are on the cutting edge of Makeup Air technology and boast many unique features other systems on the market cannot duplicate.
Our Makeup Air System is designed with reliability and year-round energy savings in mind, along with low costs for installation and maintenance. M-Series heaters include patented Cambridge Low-Fire Start Technology and proprietary stainless steel burners are specifically designed to provide year-round ventilation and tempered makeup air for a wide variety of demanding commercial and industrial retrofit.
There is no limit to when a Cambridge Makeup Air Unit can be installed in your building. The M-Series System can be installed in new construction projects, as part of a plant expansion, a renovation, as part of an HVAC (Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning) upgrade or an industrial retrofit.
A Cambridge makeup air unit is also available with Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) control to respond to varying air needs to reduce operating costs. Also, our units are available with an optional cooling coil.
FEATURES OF AN M-SERIES MAKEUP AIR UNIT:
- 100% Combustion Efficiency
- Up to 6,500 MBH Capacity
- Up to 75,000 CFM
- Natural Gas or Propane
- Shielded and ventilated motor assembly
- Low voltage hot surface igniter
- Closed cell, non-water absorbing insulation in the base to eliminate condensation issues
- High-temperature limit switch, airflow switch and gas modulation control
- Low-fire start technology
APPLICATIONS FOR M-SERIES MAKEUP AIR UNITS
The Cambridge M-Series Makeup Air System is designed for flexibility in installation, with several different mounting options available. You will find our units in a wide range of commercial and industrial applications, including:
- Manufacturing and Assembly Plants
- Paint booths
- Food processing plants
- Wastewater and sewage treatment areas
- Many other commercial and industrial facilities.