The primary responsibilities of the Account Manager are to foster client relationships; work with sales and marketing teams to prepare presentations and sales pitches; design marketing strategies and media proposals; handle client communications and write client reports and communicate client agenda to other staff members.
You will be part of an agency start-up that is ready to hit the ground running, the ideal candidate is a self-starter who is looking for an opportunity for growth and willing to put in the hours and dedication needed to grow the agency.
- Working alongside the VP of Marketing to help generate client revenue growth.
- Accountable for setting client strategy and ensuring deliverables and deadlines are met across your accounts and projects.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Ensuring timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs and objectives.
- Provide regular status updates to clients and serve as the primary point of contact for assigned accounts.
- Working to resolve challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Consult with the client on the process, execution best practices, or technology.
- Monitor monthly and ongoing budgets for your clients.
- Advise client on how to best accomplish revenue goals based on SVL’s best marketing practices.
- Monitor key metrics to ensure the client meets expected goals.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related discipline. 7 plus years of professional account management experience, ideally in an agency.
Ability to relate to people on many levels (both internal and external). Ability to communicate with people tactfully and with diplomacy and professionalism.
EXCELLENT written and oral communication skills. Ability to read and interpret general business documents.
Ability to calculate figures such as discounts, percent’s, etc.
Ability to solve practical problems with customers and staff. Strong initiative and decision-making skills are required. Creative thinker with data-driven analytical aptitude.
Microsoft skills required (Outlook, Excel, Word). Adobe, layout design, Web Design, Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, multimedia applications, and Google Analytics. Social Media Strategy, channel algorithm changes, and SEMRUSH a plus.
MUST be a fast learner and willing to dive into projects that are fast-paced with ease while maintaining high levels of the organization.
Ability to Multi-Task:
MUST have the ability to juggle multiple projects, be detail-oriented, have proactive follow-up and communication and ability to anticipate needs.
Represents the company in a professional manner regarding interaction with your team, customers and corporate personnel.
Typically, Monday thru Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Must show up on time for all required shifts.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representatives of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Ability to frequently lift-up to 10 lbs., occasionally lift-up to 25 lbs., and to rarely lift-up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to reach, bend, twist and squat in order to perform duties of the job.
- Ability to sit at a desk for long periods of time while performing job functions.
- Ability to perform repetitive movements for data entry.
- Ability to work on a computer throughout the day.
**The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive listing of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.