SVL’s Roseville office is looking for a Project Manager / Tech Support Specialist. This is a full-time, high energy position responsible for the coordination and completion of HVAC service projects. This role oversees all aspects of projects, sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, monitors and summarizes progress of projects. Provides high-level technical support on SVL represented products and services.
- Primary contact for field support and troubleshooting of SVL provided HVAC equipment.
- Oversees the on-going execution of service projects.
- Provide proposals for service work to our customers.
Preferred Position Requirements:
- HVAC Service or Temperature Controls or HVAC Project Management background.
- A minimum of 3 years progressive experience.
- Versed in a wide range of HVAC concepts, practices, and procedures.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Working knowledge of standard control communication systems including BACnet, LonWorks.
- Working knowledge of refrigeration and heating in commercial HVAC equipment.
- Ability to influence outcomes in difficult situations.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Education and Experience:
- Associates degree or higher in HVAC based discipline.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the HVAC field. We are flexible regarding experience. Its about finding the person that has what it takes to join the SVL team. We are willing to make an investment in the right person. Salary range is based on what you bring to the table.