SVL’s Roseville office is looking for a Project Manager / Tech Support Specialist. This is a full-time, high energy position responsible for the coordination and completion of HVAC service projects. This role oversees all aspects of projects, sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, monitors and summarizes progress of projects. Provides high-level technical support on SVL represented products and services.
- Primary contact for field support and troubleshooting of SVL provided HVAC equipment.
- Plans, develops, evaluates, and oversees the on-going execution of service projects.
- Assist sales force with project development and submittal of various HVAC equipment related products and services.
- Estimate project costs and provide proposals for service work to contractors and end users.
- Strong HVAC Service / Temperature Control System background with a minimum of five years progressive experience.
- Two years in HVAC project management.
- Versed in a wide range of HVAC concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Able to develop control sequences and implement cross manufacturer communication integration based on job requirements and customer requests.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Working knowledge of standard control communication systems including BACnet, LonWorks.
- Working knowledge of refrigeration and heating in commercial HVAC equipment.
- Ability to influence outcomes in difficult situations.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Education and Experience:
- Associates degree or higher in HVAC based discipline.
- Minimum 5 year experience in the HVAC field with 2 years project management.