The primary responsibilities of the Sales Support Admin include answering and forwarding all company phone calls in a prompt and pleasant manner.
- Assists with answering, transferring and directing calls for the Roseville and Fargo offices
- Distributes and prepares incoming and outgoing mail
- Provide basic and accurate information in person or via phone/email.
- Basic data entry projects and marketing projects as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience:
Minimum of a High School diploma. Minimum of one year of Receptionist and/or Office Administrator experience.
Ability to relate to people on many levels (both internal and external). Ability to communicate with people tactfully and with diplomacy and professionalism.
EXCELLENT written and oral communication skills. Ability to read and interpret general business documents. Ability to effectively present information to customers and staff.
Ability to plan, stay organized and focused throughout the day.
Ability to calculate figures such as discounts, percent’s, etc.
Ability to solve practical problems with customers and staff. Strong initiative and decision-making skills required.
Microsoft skills required (Outlook, Excel, Word). Basic WordPress knowledge a plus. Salesforce or CRM systems experience a plus.
Ability to Multitask:
Perform tasks simultaneously.
Represents the company in a professional manner regarding interaction with your team, customers and corporate personnel.
Typically, Monday thru Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm. Must show up on time for all required shifts.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representatives of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Ability to frequently lift-up to 10 lbs., occasionally lift-up to 25 lbs., and to rarely lift-up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to reach, bend, twist and squat in order to perform duties of the job.
- Ability to sit at a desk for long periods of time while performing job functions.
- Ability to perform repetitive movements for data entry.
- Ability to work on a computer throughout the day.
**The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive listing of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.