Are you a self-starter with field service technician expertise who exceeds customer service expectations? Do you like to work on the latest and greatest cutting-edge HVAC equipment? SVL’s North Dakota office would love to have you become a respected member of our HVAC service team! You will drive service success with a goal of improving customer satisfaction and maximizing client retention. If you want a career where your direct influence and opinions matter, then consider working for us.
- Provide HVAC service and support during field visits.
- Working with building owners, other contractors, engineers, and others to resolve issues.
- Collaborate with the technical team and share information across the organization to build positive relationships with clients and coworkers.
- Service existing accounts by analyzing work orders, planning a daily travel schedule, reviewing concerns, conducting tests, and resolving problems.
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- HVAC Technical degree or certification.
- Controls experience a plus.
- High-level ability to test, troubleshoot, service, and repair HVAC equipment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to influence outcomes in difficult situations.
- Good leadership skills.
- Positive, hardworking attitude.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Superb customer service, communication and self-management skills.
- Years of service? We flexible regarding experience. Its about finding the person that has what it takes to become an SVL tech. We will train.
Our office is in Fargo, but this position does not require that you live there. We have service needs in many areas of North Dakota and Western Minnesota. Let us know where you live, and we’ll see if it works.
SVL techs are some of the best, highly trained, highest paid techs in the industry. Contact us if you think you have what it takes.