What Does the Critical Process Rooftop (CPRT) Series Do?
- Provides room pressurization to control or elimate issues with uncontrolled air infiltration from unconditioned areas.
- Provides conditioned air to the room temperature and humidity specifications.
- Provides air filtration to ensure product quality.
- Sanitary unit casing design constructed with smoother, flattter surfaces that can be sanitized.
- Reduced catch points for mold, bacteria and other microbial growth
Keep in Compliance at All Times with our CPRT Series!
Moisture can cause mold, mildew, and other microbial issues. Building codes require energy intensive use of outside air. Uncontrolled, airborne contaminants can negate your food and product safety strategies. Extended clean up recovery times limit valuable hours each day that should be available for production. The Critical Process Rooftop series is sized and configured so you stay in control. Keep the air that circulates through production areas clean, dry, and properly conditioned.
Critical Process Rooftop Series (CPRT)
- Process air flow range of 2,000 to 100,000 SCFM.
- Designed with pre-configured components combined to meet unique project requirements.
- Total system integration available including heating, cooling, and special filtration including controls.
- Any room or ambient conditions can be addressed by the CPRT’s capabilities, while having the capability for full washdown.