Governair’s Custom Air Handlers minimize total cost of ownership while meeting the most challenging requirements for fit, efficiency, and reliability in a wide range of industries, including healthcare, education, manufacturing, data centers, cleanrooms, offices, and hospitality. With years of experience designing and manufacturing custom solutions, we offer industry-leading flexibility and versatility to meet your application requirements.
These custom air handlers provide:
- Quiet, energy-efficient operation – Noise reduction design options combined with real cost-savings technology.
- High-quality construction options – Specialized materials reduce design time, lower installation labor and material costs, accelerate timeline construction and provide customizable configurations.
- Innovative technology – Inventive and unique designs contribute to systems that address humidity, energy efficiency, indoor air quality, acoustics, and special physical requirements.
- Performance-leading flexibility – Design and construction features that adapt to any situation, requirement and environment.
- Lower cost of ownership – Cost-effective, energy efficient custom-built systems that significantly reduce total cost of ownership.
- Built-in redundancy – Multiple levels of superior redundancy provide added assurance against interruptions to normal operations.
- Energy recovery – Efficient recovery systems that reclaim up to 80% of waste heat that lowers energy costs.
- “Free Cooling” solutions – Energy-efficient outside air minimizes or eliminates the need for mechanical cooling.
- Configurations and components – Flexible configurations and designs match footprint requirements that accommodate more efficient systems.
- Lower static pressure – Less uniform airflow profile reduces static pressure drop due to turbulence and system effects.
- Lowest electrical requirements – Minimal electrical connection loads and low fan horsepower provide a significant advantage in terms of energy savings.