Indeeco has developed QUA heater lines to satisfy most typical space heating requirements, simplifying specification, ordering and delivery.
- KW Ratings: QUA heaters are available up to 456 KW. The KW ratings are limited both by frame size and electrical characteristics. Heater availability can be determined by contacting an INDEECO representative, who can provide a computerized heater selection with exact heater dimensions in minutes.
- Frame Sizes: The use of a standard open coil QUA slip-in heater will both reduce cost and permit rapid shipment. QUA frame sizes range from the smallest at 8″ wide by 6″ high to the largest 48″ wide by 40″ high or 72″ wide by 30″ high. The QUA offering has been opened up to allow for any duct size in between these sizes and includes fractional widths and heights dimensions (i.e. 24.625″ by 17.25″). INDEECO can manufacture a custom slip-in frame size if your requirements exceed the QUA offering.All QUA heaters may be installed in ducts with up to 1″ of interior lining, but the heater must be selected to fit the inside duct dimensions. For example, to fit a duct with 36″ x 16″ outside dimensions, but with 1″ of interior insulation, specify a 35″ x 14″ heater.
- Detail Dimensions: The wide variety of QUA heaters makes it impractical to list the exact heater dimensions for every possible heater. For dimensional details, contact your local INDEECO representative.
- Voltage and Phase: Heaters are available in a variety of voltage and phase combinations. All are for operation at 50 or 60 Hz. When three-phase is specified, each heating stage will be furnished with a multiple of three elements to give a balanced three-phase load.
- Control Circuit Options & Special Features: QUA heaters are available with a variety of Control Options and a full range of Special Features.
- Number of Heating Stages: Single and three-phase QUA heaters are available with multiple heating stages. To comply with our UL and NEC maximum circuit sizes, no stage is rated at more than 48 amps.