FANWALL Systems for New Construction and Replacement Applications
Using our FANWALL Systems to replace aging, end-of-life fans in existing air handlers can be the most cost-effective solution for avoiding the cost and business disruption of an air handler failure while delivering energy savings as high as 40%. Featuring our innovative FANWALL TECHNOLOGY®, FANWALL Systems are ideal for replacement applications with access or time
FANWALL Systems are also a great solution for new construction. Consisting of an integrated system of state-of-the-art fans, motors, cabinetry, controls, and accessories matched to your air handling requirements, our FANWALL Systems have become the preferred choice for engineers, contractors, and building owners valuing redundancy, quiet and vibration-free operation, optimized energy efficiency, and low-cost maintenance. limitations, without requiring a major demolition and reconstruction project.
- Direct-drive fans come in 7 sizes, from 10 to 22 inches, to match your application requirements.
- Available with Incremental Horsepower High-Efficiency Motors or Ultra-High Efficiency Permanent Magnet (PM) Motors.
Low Sound Levels and Vibration
- Patented Coplanar Silencer® enclosure reduces discharge sound power by as much as 18 dB.
- Active Noise Control module is the most compact option for added control of inlet sound on the market and reduces sound power by up to 22 dB.
- Designed to eliminate vibration at the source through stringent balance requirements and the use of sturdy components.
- If one fan fails, only that portion of the airflow is lost, unlike single fan systems where the entire air handler goes offline.
- Loss of airflow from one fan can be offset by increasing the speed on the remaining fans.
- Fan Cubes can fit through a standard 3-foot door for applications with access restrictions.
- There is no need to have a crane on site as is often the case with larger, more conventional fans.
- Variable cube dimensions allow you to match your fan array to fit air tunnel dimensions.
- On/off control of individual fan cubes to closely match requirements in variable airflow applications with the optimum number of fans and motors operating at peak efficiency.
- Eliminate components that require routine maintenance and degrade performance over time.