Custom Packaged Solutions For Your Specific HVAC Requirements — 35 to 350 tons, 6,000 to 95,000 cfm
Nortek Ultraline Custom Packaged Rooftop Units have set the bar for meeting the comfort, sound, efficiency, environmental, and indoor air quality requirements of the individual building it serves. Featuring innovative technology like optimized condenser and coil options, highly efficient frictionless magnetic bearing compressors, flexible configurations, and FANWALL TECHNOLOGY®, we give you the flexibility you need to solve even the most challenging applications. Ultraline Custom Packaged Rooftop Units can be delivered to your jobsite complete or in shipping sections, reducing installation time and cost for both new construction and retrofit projects.
- Multiple configurations to match your application requirements, including blow-through or draw-through operation, return or exhaust fan operation, and custom configurations to match footprint requirements.
- Standalone or integrated controls for optimum performance using the building management system and leading communications protocols: BACnet®, Modbus®, N2® and LonTalk®.
- Multiple heating options to provide you with the most economical solution, including steam, hot water, electric, natural gas, oil, or propane.
- Optimized condenser options — air cooled, water cooled, or energy-saving evaporative condensing.
- Innovative compressor options — scroll, screw, or centrifugal compressor technology, including the highly efficient oil-free, frictionless magnetic bearing compressors.
- Virtually unlimited options to optimize efficiency, indoor comfort, and indoor air quality, including energy recovery systems, humidifiers, and sound traps.
- Structural C-channel, self-flashing, or flush-mount base frame with 2-inch, double-wall construction maximizes durability and unit integrity.
- Ample service access to simplify and encourage regular maintenance for optimal performance.
- Coil selections can be optimized for corrosion resistance, heat transfer capabilities, and easy cleaning.
- Fiberglass insulation and thermal break construction provides thermal efficiency, humidity control, and sound reduction.
- Filtration selections to match your indoor air quality requirements, from simple-pleated 30% throwaway filters to complex 99.97% HEPA final filter systems, carbon, or UVGI systems, we can apply the right filtration option to optimize indoor air quality and help earn points toward LEED® certification.
- FANWALL TECHNOLOGY increases the energy efficiency, airflow performance, and reliability of your system.
- Consists of an integrated system of state-of-the-art fans, efficient motors, controls, and accessories matched to your air handling requirements.
- Realize energy savings, typically as high as 40%.
- Also available with ultra-quiet condenser fans.