Position/Title: Sales Concierge
Department/Location: Roseville Office
Reports To: Director of Marketing and Administration
Status: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
The primary responsibilities of the Sales Concierge include being the face of the company, greeting and assisting guests as they arrive for meetings or events. The concierge is a key part of making the stay or travel of our guests memorable, so our concierge must be friendly, reliable and knowledgeable about our organization.
- Models service excellence on behalf of the organization.
- Act as a liaison between guests and any department necessary
- Greet guests and visitors warmly and make them feel welcome.
- Ensure that guest spaces and lobby are clean and tidy at all times
- Anticipate guests needs in order to accommodate them and provide an exceptional experience
- Maintain café supply ordering and restocking, brewing coffee and stocking the kitchen with soda, running dishwashers, maintaining a tidy café in front and back areas.
- Primary operator to answer and direct phone calls; works with Office Admin as backup.
- Basic data entry projects and marketing projects as assigned.
- Receive and redirect mail and packages, etc
- Coordinates with couriers and Fedex.
- Assisting with data entry and collection for CRM systems.
- Assist the Executives and managers with any tasks and duties as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager
QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Minimum of a High School diploma. This is an entry level position, no office experience required. Customer service, retail, hospitality centric experience a plus.
INTERPERSONAL SKILLS: Ability to relate to people on many levels (both internal and external). Ability to communicate with people tactfully and with diplomacy and professionalism.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: EXCELLENT written and oral communication skills. Ability to read and interpret general business documents. Ability to effectively present information to customers and staff.
ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS: Ability to plan, stay organized and focused throughout the day.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to calculate figures such as discounts, percent’s, etc.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to solve practical problems with customers and staff. Strong initiative and decision-making skills required.
COMPUTER SKILLS: Microsoft skills required (Outlook, Excel, Word). Salesforce or CRM systems experience a plus.
ABILITY TO MULTI-TASK: Perform tasks simultaneously.
PROFESSIONALISM: Represents the company in a professional manner regarding interaction with your team, customers and corporate personnel.
WORK SCHEDULE: Typically, Monday thru Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm. Must show up on time for all required shifts.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: The physical demands described here are representatives of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Ability to frequently lift-up to 10 lbs., occasionally lift-up to 25 lbs., and to rarely lift-up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to reach, bend, twist and squat in order to perform duties of the job.
- Ability to sit at a desk for long periods of time while performing job functions.
- Ability to perform repetitive movements for data entry.
- Ability to work on a computer throughout the day.
**The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive listing of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
SVL Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer