- 1060 AHRI certified and independently tested wheel performance.
- SF-series wheels outperform leading brands of polymer and aluminum wheels, due to monolith wheel structure (no segments) and bigger diameters, for the same casing size.
- Only 0.41in wg (102 Pa) pressure loss at nominal airflow.
- Pressure loss advantage of 0,35in wg (87 Pa) over polymer wheel means lower fan power, at similar recovery effectiveness.
- Exceeds effectiveness requirements set forth in ASHRAE 90.1 and is well below allowed leakage level set in ASHRAE 61.2
Benefits allows for significant savings to manufacturer due to:
- Lower required fan power or smaller fan
- No need to keep wheels on stock (2 weeks lead-time)
- Best price on the market