Cambridge HTHV Space Heating Systems are designed to meet a building’s heat and air load requirements. Our unique blow-thru design, with 160°F maximum temperature rise and discharge temperature, delivers more usable heat and thermal comfort with minimal temperature variation throughout the heated space. This commercial/industrial space heater is 20% to 70% more energy efficient than all other types of indirect and direct gas-fired systems used to heat large commercial and industrial buildings.
Discharge air from the S-Series HTHV Heater creates a large volume of fresh, warm air flowing throughout the building which eliminates higher ceiling temperatures and uncomfortable drafts. The S-Series Heater utilizes 100% fresh air to dilute contaminants generated within the building. This virtually eliminates air quality problems associated with infrared heaters or conventional air heating systems that recirculate indoor air.
Energy-saving HVAC (Heating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning) retrofits include replacing Boiler, Unit Heater, Air Turnover, Infrared, Make-Up Air (MAU) and Recirculation (80/20) heating systems.
- Proprietary high efficiency, stainless steel burner
- Certified for both 160°F temperature rise and 160°F discharge temperature at 0°F outside air
- Unique Blow-Thru design extends the life of critical components
- Industry-leading warranty package – 2 years on the heater and 5 years on the Cambridge burner
- Pre-piped and pre-wired to make installation and start-up easier
- Compact size takes up less valuable interior storage or production space
CAMBRIDGE S-SERIES APPLICATIONS:
The most energy efficient way to heat both new and existing buildings with large open spaces such as:
- Distribution centers
- Manufacturing & assembly plants
- Indoor sports facilities
- Automobile dealership service bays
- Car washes
- Aircraft hangars
- Boat storage facilities
- Waste water treatment plant facilities
- Many more!